If we have not found your recent rent payment, you can send us proof of your payment showing a valid, verifiable transaction.
Types of reportable payments:
- Online Payment Portal services provided by your property manager
- Property manager initiated ACH transfers
- Money Orders (paid with Debit Card)
- Cashier’s Checks (funds taken directly from bank account)
- Money Transfer Apps like Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, or PayPal
- Paper Checks with relatively the same amount withdrawn around the same time each month
If you make a cash withdrawal and hand cash to your landlord, we have no way of verifying if that cash was actually used for your rent.
If you use a payment method that doesn't show the name of the recipient, we can't report this either, as we cannot verify who received the payment.
Specifically, you cannot use the following transactions to report rent:
- ATM Withdrawals
- Any payment method that does not show the recipient of the funds
- Any payment that does not appear as a bank transaction (for example, funds paid with a standing CashApp balance rather than funds directly from your account paid using CashApp)
We can report money order and cashier's check payments, but we will ask for verification proof in the form of a photo of the payment method showing your landlord as the recipient.If you are unable to use the service because your payment method was listed above, we're happy to refund any subscription payment. You can request the refund directly by using our chat feature or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.