There are times we may request proof of payment that shows a valid, verifiable transaction, including the:
- Payee, which should match the name of the property management company or landlord you've listed
- Last four digits of the bank account used to process your payment
Accepted documents include:
- Copy of a deposited rent check, both front and back
- Copy of the bank statement or screenshot of your account activity showing the payment transaction via direct debit, ACH, or wire transfer.
- Screenshot proving online payment through a third-party service that shows the payment details, transaction or payment ID, and the name of your bank or credit card company. Note: We cannot track and report payments made from a standing balance within a payment app.
- Money order receipt showing the pament amount and payee name.
- Purchaser’s copy of a cashier’s check, which is what you receive when you purchase a cashier’s check.
- Emailed receipt from your landlord or property manager that shows payment date, address, amount and payee.